Ultrasound Testing (Ut) is a key element in a successful Asset Condition Management program. At a relatively insignificant capital entry cost, the benefits to reliability and operating cost savings produced by this technology can be truly enormous.
The SDT270 can quickly and easily detect air and steam leaks for huge energy savings and greater capacity. Another application for the SDT270 is bearing condition monitoring, particularly lubrication. The SDT270 lets you pinpoint precisely when the optimal lubrication state of a bearing has been achieved while lubricating it, thereby preventing premature wear, friction, heat and efficiency losses.
Dangerous electrical faults such as arcing tracking and corona can also be easily (and safely!) detected with the SDT270.
The upgradeable SDT270 platform with its ULTRANALYSIS® SUITE (UAS) software can grow with your needs and help you reap the benefits of ultrasound technology in your reliability program.
Use your SDT270 ultrasound solution for a number of applications in your plant.
- Bearing Monitoring– Monitor and maintain the health of your bearings with the SDT270.
- Leak Detection– Apply the SDT270 to your air, steam and gas leak detection efforts, and save up to 40% on energy costs.
- Electrical Systems– Detect and record electrical faults with ultrasound technology.
- Steam Traps– Ensure that you’re maintaining a clean steam system for maximum efficiency at your industrial site.
- Valve Monitoring– Detect valve defects and identify failures with your SDT270 ultrasound solution.
- Condition Monitoring– Protect your plant against downtime with efficient and accurate condition monitoring through ultrasound analysis.
- Marine Applications– Protect the integrity of your cargo and sealed spaces with the SDT270.
- Tank Test – Use your SDT270 to test underground storage tanks.
- Measure ultrasound, vibration, RPM, humidity and temperature with one instrument
- Two channel inputs to connect ultrasound and multifunction sensors with accessories simultaneously
- Unmatched accuracy and repeatability for reliable trending and analysis in ultrasound detection and measurements.
- ATEX Certified
- The SDT270 meets the requirements set by ATEX for use in the most dangerous and potentially explosive atmospheres in the world.
SDT ULTRASOUND SOLUTIONS
SERVICE AND CARE
LUDECA, INC. is an authorized and certified repair and service center for SDT ultrasound products in the United States. Please note that any attempt to service the components by unauthorized personnel will render all warranty coverage void.
Should a service of your SDT instrument ever become necessary, we offer you a quick turnaround time, and if necessary a loaner component will be available to you.
LUDECA, INC. is an authorized calibration facility for SDT products in the United States.
Our calibration service includes:
- Cleaning and inspection of the system, including parts to make sure all are in proper working condition.
- Complete calibration
- Check system operation, including any preventative repair if needed to make sure the system works as a whole.
- Update system firmware to current version (if applicable).
The calibration of SDT instruments should be checked every year.